Third age groupup to 19 years old
1.In this group, participants are up to the age of 19 (Born in 2001 or later, as of the start date of the competition).
2. The competition program has a maximum duration of 14-17 minutes. Participants present a video recording, along with the application form, with pieces in different musical styles (baroque, classical, romanticism, etc.).
The repertoire is performed by heart!
3. The video recording must meet the following requirements:
As proof that the video is intended for this competition, the participant is obliged to state his / her name, surname and year of birth, as well as the program to be performed before completing the competition program;
– The recording should be uploaded in the application form;
– Hands and face should be clearly visible throughout the recording;
-The whole competition program must be performed as in a normal competition (all pieces are shot in one video file, in one frame, without any additional video or audio editing);
– The camcorder is not allowed to stop during recording;
– The record that does not meet the required conditions will be returned to the contractor, with a request to send in time a new record that meets all the rules.
5.The participation fee is 50 euro and has to be paid until November 13, 2020. After this date it is possible to sign up, but with a 20% higher fee until November 20, 2020.
The fee is transferred by bank transfer, by credit and debit cards or through the paypal payment system:
– Bank account:
First Investment Bank
IBAN: BG25FINV91501216145615BIC: FINVBGSF
RECIPIENT: Art Close to Me Association
Purpose of payment : Participation fee + name of participant + category in which he will participate
– Address for PayPal transaction: [email protected]
Purpose of payment : Participation fee + name of participant + category in which he will participate.
6. The criteria for evaluation of the jury are: choice of repertoire (different eras and styles), artistic and technical difficulty, correctness of the musical text, interpretation, quality of tone, stage presence. The jury may interrupt the participant in case of exceeding the regulated time. It reserves the right not to award all announced prizes. The decisions of the jury are final and indisputable!
7. The results are officially announced in the online platform “zCore”, which will be posted on the festival website. Participants, as well as their companions, are not allowed to request results from members of the jury before their official announcement by the organizers.
First prize is not shared between two participants. Second and third prizes can be shared between two participants with a very close result.
90-100 points -First prize
80-89 points –Second prize
70-79 points- Third prize
8. Prize fund:
First Prize: invitation for paid participation in the festival in 2021 with a fee of 500 euro, Classical guitar “Kremona”, diploma, material prizes from the sponsors of the festival participation in a virtual concert of the winners of the festival;
Second prize: diploma, material prizes from the sponsors of the festival, participation in a virtual concert of the winners of the festival;
Third prize: diploma, material prizes from the sponsors of the festival, participation in a virtual concert of the winners of the festival;
All prizes are sent by courier at the expense of the festival
- In order to register for participation, each participant must fill in the online registration form in which to attach:
– Document for paid fee;
– Completed and signed GDPR declaration (protection of personal data) – for participants over 18 – HERE;
– Completed and signed GDPR declaration (protection of personal data) – for participants under 18 – HERE;
– A declaration confirming the age of the participant – for participants under 18 – HERE.