Fourth age groupno age limits
1. In this category there is no age limit.
In order to register for participation, each participant must fill in the online registration form in which to attach:
– А downloadable link with the video recording made for the competition (suggested platforms: google drive, dropbox, wetransfer, one drive et.c.) Please do not send facebook or youtube links because of quality compression risk.
– Document for paid fee;
– Completed and signed GDPR declaration – download HERE;
2. The competition program has duration of 17-20 minutes. Participants present a downloadable link with video recording, along with the application form, with pieces in different musical styles (baroque, classical, romanticism, etc.).
The repertoire is performed by heart!
3. Video recording requirements:
-As proof that the video is made specially for this competition, the participant is obliged to pronounce his/her name, year of birth, as well as the program which will be presented.
– The recording should be uploaded as a downloadable link in the application form;
– Hands and face should be clearly visible throughout the recording;
– The whole competition program must be performed as in a normal competition (all pieces are shot in one video file, in one frame, without any additional video or audio editing);
– Audio effect is not allowed;
– Suggested audio level: from -12 db to -6 db (peak -3 db/lowest point -18 db)
– Recommended place for recording: a concert hall with the necessary acoustic for gutar. In case of impossibility, a recording made at home is also allowed. Videos made in an outdoor environment will not be allowed.
– The camcorder is not allowed to stop during recording;
– The record that does not meet the required conditions will be returned to the participant, with a request to send in time a new record that meets all the rules.
5. The participation fee is 140 BGN (approx. 72 euro) and has to be paid until November 13, 2020. After this date it is possible to sign up, but with a 20% higher fee until November 20, 2020.
The fee is transferred by bank transfer, by credit and debit cards or through the paypal payment system:
– Bank account:
First Investment Bank
RECIPIENT: Art Close to Me Association
Purpose of payment: Participation fee + name of participant + category in which he will participate
– Address for PayPal transaction: [email protected]
Purpose of payment : Participation fee + name of participant + category in which he will participate
6. The criteria for evaluation of the jury are: choice of repertoire (different eras and styles), artistic and technical difficulty, correctness of the musical text, interpretation, quality of tone, stage presence.
The jury reserves the right not to award all announced prizes. The decisions of the jury are final and indisputable!
7. The results are officially announced in the online platform “zCore”, which will be posted on the festival website. Participants, as well as their friends or parents, are not allowed to request results from members of the jury before their official announcement by the organizers. First prize is not shared between two participants. Second and third prizes can be shared between two participants with a very close result.
90-100 points -First prize
80-89 points –Second prize
70-79 points- Third prize
8. Prize fund:
First Prize: Invitation for paid engagements with total fee of 3000 BGN (approx. 1500 euro) (+all costs for transport, hotel and food):
– concert during Pleven Guitar Fest 2021;
– jury during Pleven Guitar Fest 2021;
– masterclasses during Pleven Guitar Fest 2021;
– teacher in Summer Guitar Academy Pleven 2021;
– teacher in Online guitar academy 2021;
– online concert;
Second prize: 800 BGN (approx. 400 euro), digital diploma, participation in a virtual concert of the winners of the festival
Third prize: 600 BGN (approx. 300 euro), digital diploma, participation in a virtual concert of the winners of the festival