Guitar ensembles and orchestras
- In this group are allowed ensembles of at least 8 people, the average age of which does not exceed 26 years.
- The competition program has a maximum duration of 14-17 minutes. Participants present a video recording, along with the application form with pieces in different musical styles (baroque, classical, romanticism, etc.)
- Guitar ensembles or orchestras may include singers or instrumentalists (flute, violin, harp, cello, double bass, percussion, etc.) for individual works, part of their competition program.
- The video recording must meet the following requirements:
As proof that the video is intended for this competition, the participant is obliged to state his / her name, surname and year of birth, as well as the program to be performed before completing the competition program;
– The recording should be uploaded in the application form;
– Hands and face should be clearly visible throughout the recording;
– The whole competition program must be performed as in a normal competition (all pieces are shot in one video file, in one frame, without any additional video or audio editing);
– The camcorder is not allowed to stop during recording;
– The record that does not meet the required conditions will be returned to the contractor, with a request to send in time a new record that meets all the rules.
- Recommendations for video recording can be seen here.
- IN THIS CATEGORY THERE IS NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- The criteria for evaluation of the jury are: choice of repertoire (different eras and styles), artistic and technical difficulty, correctness of the musical text, interpretation, quality of tone, stage presence. The jury reserves the right not to award all announced prizes. The decisions of the jury are final and indisputable.
8. The results are officially announced in the online platform “zCore”, which will be posted on the festival website. Participants, as well as their companions, are not allowed to request results from members of the jury before their official announcement by the organizers.
The first prize cannot be shared between two ensembles. Second or third place can be shared in this category, depending on the result:
90-100 points -First prize
80-89 points –Second prize
70-79 points- Third prize
9. Prize fund:
First prize: diploma, medals and cup; material prizes from the sponsors of the festival;
Second prize: diploma, medals and cup; material prizes from the sponsors of the festival;
Third prize: diploma, medals and cup; material prizes from the sponsors of the festival;
Special prize for the ensemble, with the youngest participants;
All prizes are sent by courier at the expense of the festival.
10. In order to register, each ensemble must complete an online registration form in which to attach:
– Completed and signed GDPR declaration by all participants, merged in one file (personal data protection) – HERE;
– Current photo of the ensemble;